BOLIVIAN WATER PROJECT
ANNUAL REPORT 2021
After an abnormal 2020 year due to COVID, this year The Lord blessed us with a lot of activities and deeds at Vacas villages.
- CEMENT RINGS: 135 cement rings were made at Kolla Rancho village.
- WELLS WITH LIDS: 9 wells were covered with lids at the same village.
- WATER PONDS: 3 families built 3 water ponds, 10,000 liters capacity each (Kolla Rancho)
- HAND WATER PUMPS: 17 pumps were made: 6 at Sach’a Sach’a (SS) village, and 11 at Kolla Rancho (KR) village.
- PLASTIC WATER TANKS: 10 water tanks were installed at SS village.
- MOLDS: 2 new metallic molds were purchased, to make cement rings.
2 on “Potato crop and white worm control” (SS and KR: 22 participants).
2 on “Hand water pumps” (SS and KR: 17 participants).
ORGANIZATIONS AND PERSONS THAT ASSISTED US:
Alcance Bolivia: providing one facilitator for overseeing the whole field activities at SS and KR villages.
Craig Oliver (Australia): supplying me a Manual, technical advices and friendly suggestions on hand water pump.
Dale Harlan (USA): providing me technical support, and even sending videos on water pumps.
Due to all this support, I’ve been able to teach two workshops on hand water pumps.
Note: So far, we are working with 21 villages and 289 families.
A special gratitude to my sister in Christ, Nancy Post, who along with my brother Warren McFaul, supplied the whole project needs, encouraging me with beautiful Christian lessons.
We are still blessed by The Lord and by Karl.
Perspectives for 2022:
During the present rainy season in Bolivia, in which we cannot dig wells, I’d like to visit remote villages to know their needs, and then prepare a proposal for the next year.
Cochabamba, Bolivia, December 2021